Hungry Creatives

Hungry Creatives spent October going far and wide, however, we didn't venture out from home without our cameras. We figured out how to sort out a meeting with Adam Katz an Interaction Designer at Google Creative Labs in New York and discover the stuff to make it. 

Adam Katz attempted canvas at College before changing to Graphic Design to seek after his longing to make items for individuals to utilize and interface with. 

'At the point when I was at school. I was dead set on moving an occupation immediately, and it wasn't the correct employment that I got. I likewise didn't have the smoothest way into the business. I took a few byways yet. I think it has helped me improved as an originator and individual… ' 

We likewise solicited Adam what kind of individuals Google looks for to make their groups. 

'The sort of individuals that truly prevail here are individuals who are pioneering scholars, individuals who don't simply kick back and settle for the status quo or trust that individuals will guide them. They search for gaps in Google or the world and fill them… I don't have the foggiest idea whether there is essentially the correct individual or what makes somebody work here, yet, we generally return to the way that they must be incredibly capable and the sort of individual you'd need to enjoy a lager with after work. It's an intense thing to discover. However, some of the time, when it's done right it works wonderfully.' 

SOME OF ADAM'S WORK and NEW YORK:

 











Post a Comment

0 Comments